I want to be a Hobbit so badly.
1. You eat at least 7 times a day.
2. You’re short and cute.
3. It’s perfectly acceptable to be chubby.
4. Hobbits can go unseen or unheard if they wish (little ninjas perfect for adventuring… even if it’s frowned upon).
5. The Shire is beautiful.
6. Most adorable homes.
7. Perfect little curly hair.
8. Can walk around barefoot.
I see no downsides to this.
#sometimes a wizard shows up and fucks up all your shit
so i think that maybe i am a hobbit
next time you’re feeling like shit
remember the sloths
they don’t do anything ever
and they haven’t gone extinct
you can afford to take a nap
Is literally the most uplifting and comforting thing I’ve read all day
(Source: stilken, via thegirlwiththedragonairtattoo)
Okay, so in Science class yesterday we were talking about sleep cycles and melatonin and my science teacher said, “if you’re trying to sleep, avoid one colour. Blue. Your melatonin levels decrease when looking at the colour blue because it’s the colour of the sky.” GUYS, I KNOW WHY NONE OF US SLEEP. TUMBLR IS BLUE.
David must have done this on purpose….
is this maybe where opera went wrong